For bride’s to be choosing jewelry is very important just like every other aspect of your wedding plan, your jewelry is very important. As African’s there are certain rules we must follow which of cause is according to our tradition, what we wear is dictated by the tradition and as part of some tradition wearing bead accessories is a show of beauty and pride.
For traditional accessories there is quite a number of things that you need to know and it include’s;
- There is no need for matchy matchy, its almost always boring, switch up your look by going for bold bead jewelry it doesn’t always have to be coral you can try other colors or you can always mix it up with gold and metallic.
- There’s no crime in matching your head piece with your necklace; e.g if your head gear is blue your neck piece can also be blue.
- You can always accessorize your simple coral bead with a any statement neck piece.
- Remember not to compromise on your personal style, if you don’t like loud accessories then stay true to what you love. You don’t need to go off your comfort zone because you are trying to make a statement.
- Remember that quality last for a long time, just because you want to cut cost doesn’t mean you should go for jewelry that isn’t up to standard.
- Remember you can always wear this jewelry after your wedding that’s why you should always get quality.
Below are some cool examples of bridal traditional jewelry, get inspired;
What do you think of these bridal traditional jewelry inspirations? Leave your comments in the comment section below.