- Couple: Jasmine & Miric
- Occupations: Entrepreneurs
- Wedding date: August 20, 2021
- Wedding location: Atlanta, GA
- Ceremony entrance song: “Why I Love You” by Major
- First dance song: “Into You” by Fabulous feat Tamia & Destiny’s Child “Dangerously in Love”
How did you meet?They met in 2015 . Jasmine was a waitress at Wet Willies in Atlanta. Miric came in and ordered a double shot of Hennessy. Jasmine will never forget and the sun was just shining on him and his eyes were so pretty and light brown. He kept telling her how pretty and beautiful Jasmine was. Miric eventually asked for her number and she wrote it down for him. ( He has a picture of it in his phone until this day ) They talked every day since the day they met. Once they went on their first date they literally have not gone one day without speaking or checking on one another.
Tell us about the proposalMiric proposed at the baby shower for their first son, Messiah in June 2020.
- Wedding Planner: The Alexia Experience
- Floral Design & Rentals: S & K Event Design & Rentals
- Photography & Videography: A Love Experience
- Stationery, Seating Chart & Dance Floor Design: The Tailored Design Co.
- Dance Floor & Seating Chart Wrap Install: Indaglow Productions
- Cake: Cakes by Lameeka
- Venue: Ventanas
- Helicopter: Prestige
- Officiants: Michael & Larraine
- Saxophonist: Vic Beasley
- Luxury Car Rental: Fortune Luxury Concierge
- Custom Wedding Favor Labels: Blissful Customs
- DJ: Go DJ ATL
- Groom’s Tux: Miguel Wilson Collection